marți, 8 aprilie 2014

press conference invitation.

От кого:LGBTQIHR Defender Vlad Bogaciov <lgbt.moldova@gmail.com> 
Кому:rcolville@ohchr.org
Копия:rshamdasani@ohchr.org, cpouilly@ohchr.org, claude.cahn@one.un.org, ccahn@ohchr.org
Сегодня, 19:18
Dear Claude! Ladies and gentlemen!
I looked the article:
UNITED NATIONS DEPUTY HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR HUMAN RIGHTS TO VISIT REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
And I'd like to ask your permission to be accepted at this event.
Let's be in touch.
Contact me please in case if I can come.
Sincerily yours Vladislav Gheorghe Bogaciov.
Мun.Chisinau, piata Unirii Principatelor 1, ap.112 A. My mobile phone: 061145113, 022-92-15-48.
B/i A03174716, eliberat de of.03 04 octombrie an.2012, Republic of Moldova.

My personal contact information is listed above.
I thank you in advance for your cooperation, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu