sâmbătă, 26 iulie 2014

About the Moldovan homeless people as me. Open letter from poor homeless about human rights in the Republic of Moldova.

От кого:"WSNIDTFBW Bros" <WSNIDTFBW@gmx.us> 
Кому:srextremepoverty@ohchr.org
Копия:arcadie.astrahan@undp.org, srfood@ohchr.org, xcelaya@ohchr.org, luis.zaqueu@one.un.org
11 сентября 2013, 19:18
Dear Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights Ms. Maria Magdalena SEPÚLVEDA CARMONA!
Dear ladies and gentlemen!
I was glad to meet you.
I liked the issue on this link: http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=45021#.UjCRUFIhS_I
My name is Vladislav Gheorghe Bogaciov.
I was born on July, 31st, 1969. I'm 43 years old.
I live in the Republic of Moldova.
Before I was a successful financial manager...
Worked as tax planning adviser.
I was a wealthy businessman, had 11 real estate properties in Chisinau,
that now cost approximately 1 EUR mln.
So, 10 years ago I was rich and had money, but I had a revelation from
St. Nicholas the Miracle Worker.
Saint Nicholas of Myra (whom we know as Santa Claus),
who came to me as living spiritual creature.
I'm not a clairvoyant and I can not see the Future.
The essence of the testimony was:
St.Niсholas appeared to awake during day time, as a boy, young, and
said that it is easier for a camel to crawl through the eye of a
needle than a rich man into heaven, and said that I should spend all
of their assets in the upgrading projects of world Christianity and
Orthodox Christianity - and then after death will live in paradise.
I was an Orthodox Christian
and spent all I had for different charitable projects and monasteries.
And now I am homeless and a beggar.
I feel completely helpless and to work hard I am now completely unable
to. Sorry!
Previously, I was sure that I get to heaven.
And now I doubt that I was there waiting for the next world.
I have no money to live, not place to stay. I feel bad and unable to work.
I'm preparing for death, but I'm afraid to die...
Shall I die soon...?
I need help, help me, please!
10 years ago I had on my personal accounts
more than 200.000 dollars.
But I was forced (under emotional pressure) invest this money
in the charitable Christian project "st.Nicholas informative program ",
legally registered in the Republic of Moldova as NGO (NGO "st.Nicholas
informative program", "Trei Sfinti", "Treiunial").
They generated different movement, creating various arrogant actions & ideas
and have spent all. And now I do not have money for life, in general.
I asked the Lord, Principal God, Who is the Supreme, Superior Being,
Uppermost Force and the Owner of the Universe, all my spiritual and
physical friends, Christian saints and angels,
my guardian angels, Near & Dear Close to me reasonable spiritual
Creatures (Beings) to help me and to save me!
I'd like to die without tortures and sufferings in the night time,
to fall asleep and not to wake up.
After my physical death I'd like to live in constant friendship and
communication with Creatures Who love me and help me.
I shall be grateful for any help and assistance!
I must keep on loving God when human happiness is lost. It's the
rejecting of everything that prevents love: hatred, offence, blame and
dejection.
It's to see the will of God in everything which is around.
Sure, I accept the will of God & its divine positive meaning, which is
not always dependent on Me.
I understand the fact that any situation, however unjust and horrible
it may be, leads Me to God and hence to love. It's a must!
There're many options, variants, ways to earn money - but in my case
it doesn't turn out...
Ghenady Abashkin, my cuisine - JSC "Moldova-gaz" former chairman,
who is a rich and successful businessman, controlling national
moldovan debt for gaz in total
amount of 2,8 billion US dollars. Alexander Gusev has replaced
Gennady Abashkin at the post of Chairman of the Board of Moldovagaz, a
Moldo-Russian joint-stock company. Gusev's candidature was proposed by
the Government of Moldova, after the second mandate of Gennady
Abashkin had expired on July 29. Abashkin came to Moldovagaz Board in
2001. Before that, he had held a senior post at Relsoft Communications
for 10 years. Now his personal assets are valued at 200 million US$.
But I have lice and don't have where to sleep at night-time.
A month ago I was severely beaten in the house of my girl-friend
Aurica Latescu (47 Calarash str., Chisinau) by two bandits Mihai and
Adrian. After it I spent several weeks at a hospital and recently came
out.
And I'm in very complicated situation because of the
lack of money.
Yes I am; it has turned out, since I became an orphan,
that my situation has got hard & tough.
To regret my cousin Ghenady Abashkin, millionaire,
Moldova-gaz former chairman,
and his wife, Natalia Patranica (Abashkina),
the prime business woman,
Miss Business-Woman of 2004,
of last year here in Moldova,
the owner and mistress of fashion shops like "Fashion avenue", MEXX Worldwide
in Moldova, refused to help.
They accused me that I support LGBT community.
I have to work hard to survive. I appealed to them many times.
I am without the certain residence, spend night in apartments of my
friends or in the Internet-cafe,
or sometimes in the shelter (house) for homeless people.
And I eat sometimes a long loaf and pair of onion or garlic per day.
But it is necessary to survive.
And any incomes somehow are blocked on and stopped, and it linked with
my relatives, karma of my family.
It's happiness to be a mentally and physically healthy individual.
But practically every time I think to find some job option I feel that
enemies are inside of me.
Karma structures (programs) (linked and related to my cousin)
working steadily me to be beggar and poor and getting him way to be richer.
If I could delete all this programs, I easily could be wealthy person.
But I'm very tired & would like to find out a concrete decision of my
problem. But i can not!
Oleg Voronin, a son of former Moldovan president, is a close friend of my cousin.
Apart from Oleg Voronin's FinComBank,
he also owns a large publishing empire with some of the best-known media titles in Chisinau under his control.
And the list of companies which belong to Voronin is longer than just FinComBank and his publishing interests. It includes Garling Collection, Jolly Allon, Zahar,
Transline (shipping), Orbit (sale of sugar and medicine),
Trimol (passport manufacturing),
M.S.I. Trading Company (din Iasi - Romania), Metal Market, MedAzur, Andys Pizza,
Boena Group and a number of others.
So I can explain everything and answer you
requests in English.
Maybe you could understand this topic and propose some help.
Perhaps such prominent and glamurous moldovan public figures as Vlad
Filat, Vladimir Plahotniuc, Nicolae Ciornii, Alexandr Pincevschii,
Valeriu Passat, Gabliel & Anatol Stati, Oleg & Vladimir Voronin, Mihai
Hotineanu must help me?
I shall be gratefull for any help and assistance!Sincerily yours Vladislav Gheorghe Bogaciov. My mobile phone: 078395107, 022-51-26-74.
b/i A03174716, eliberat de of.03 04 octombrie an.2012, Republic of Moldova.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu