miercuri, 12 martie 2014

Mr. Russell Healy - Gay Issues Therapist

Finding the right therapist is important. I have been practicing psychotherapy for over 26 years. Experience has taught me what works. My approach is direct, down to earth and free of trend-driven techniques. Working with a non-judgmental therapist who understands you is essential, especially If you have concerns regarding sexual behavior, sexual identity or gender identity. I also work with adults and older adolescents who are struggling with relationship issues, compulsive behavioral problems and social isolation. I've been told that I work well with people who appreciate a personalized, creative approach. One size does not fit all.
I believe that psychotherapy is still the best way to solve life's problems, whether they are cognitive, behavioral or emotional. My approach is pragmatic and specific to every person's unique situation. My commitment is to offer each person I see an authentic, non-judgmental and confidential therapeutic relationship.
I am not an in-network provider, but I will work with your out of network benefits. This is the best way I can protect your privacy. Those without insurance or reimbursement can expect a reduced fee. I believe therapy works best when a high standard of confidentiality is met.
Call or Email Mr. Russell Healy for a free consultation now - (908) 349-1179

Qualifications

  • Years in Practice: 20+ Years
  • School: Rutgers University
  • Year Graduated: 1987
  • License No. and State: 44SC00039400 New Jersey

Finances

  • Avg Cost (per session): $80 - $140
  • Sliding Scale: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Paypal

Accepted Insurance Plans:

  • Out of Network

Additional Credentials

  • Degree: Rutgers University/DSW candidate
  • Year graduated: 2016
  • Certificate: Drew University/Medical Humanities (candidate)
  • Certificate Date: 2014

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu